We have an inventory of great homes to choose from
Owner Finance Homes purchase of homes in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, and that has resulted in a good inventory from which you can choose the right home for you. We know how to purchase at the best price and how to repair and rehabilitate to a high standard anything that is required, enabling us to offer great homes at a highly competitive price. If you are ready to move in now, or if you are just exploring the idea, let us help you. If we do not have a home that matches your criteria at this time, we will:
- Reach out to our extensive network of real estate investors and see if they have the right home (there is no charge to you for our assistance with this)
- And/or as soon as we purchase one that matches your needs, we will contact you
Just let us know what you consider the perfect home for you, and we will do our best to find it. Buying a home from Owner Finance Homes offers many advantages over traditional methods.
- Lower prices: Most of the homes Owner Finance Homes offers for sale are offered at a discount off the average market price for those homes being offered owner financing. Offering a discount helps us sell property more quickly and realize our goal of giving people an opportunity to have a nice home at a fair price.
- Lower closing costs: Because of the volume of home sales we are involved in, we have negotiated lower closing costs and pass these along to you. These lower costs can result in significant savings to you and require bringing far less to closing than many of the traditional methods of purchasing a home. The average closing costs when buying a home from us is $1,200 (versus the average across Texas is almost $5000).
- Lower fees and commissions: When you purchase one of our homes directly through Owner Finance Homes, we can pass along some of the savings of lower fees and commissions associated with real estate agents. Each deal is different, and we will work with you to ensure the lowest possible price for you.
- Save money by doing the remodeling yourself: For those who wish to save money by repairing and or remodeling their home themselves, we are happy to provide you with our selection of newly purchased homes from which to choose. We will then pass on the savings we have estimated because you are doing the work yourself.
- Faster closing times: When purchasing a home from Owner Finance Homes, we can expedite the close to suit your needs. When you and your lender complete the documents, we will be ready to move to closing so you can move into your new home as soon as possible. For those using the owner-finance option, we can close in as little in 8 to 14 days from signing the contract.
- Prompt loan processing: We work with several mortgage brokers and loan processing firms. These professionals offer highly competitive rates and will work with you to have you qualified for a conventional mortgage as soon as possible. All forms of conventional financing (FHA, VA, HUD, etc.) are welcomed. Of course, if you are already working with someone then we are happy to work with your mortgage service professionals as well.
- Owner financing: For those good people who may have a ding or two on their credit, but still wish to buy a home, we offer owner financing. This allows you to move into the house you desire while rebuilding your credit.
- Refinancing opportunities: Owner Finance Homes owner financing programs offers the ability to refinance your home as soon as you have made your 6th monthly payment. After making 6 months of payments, if you have a credit score of at least 550, you may be eligible to refinance your mortgage with a traditional bank loan, saving you potentially hundreds of dollars a month on your monthly mortgage payment.
- FREE Credit Restoration Guide: Owner Finance Homes also offers its client a FREE Credit Restoration Guide that provides the basics for cleaning your credit report of negative items. This Guide provides sample letters for you to use when disputing negative items on your credit report and a brief discussion of the strategy to employ to help ensure your efforts are effective.
- Credit restoration service referrals: Owner Finance Homes has close relationships with several of the top credit restoration firms in the area. We are happy to introduce you to them and have them work to clean up your credit quickly, with the least amount of pain. Some of these firms will work to help you qualify for a traditional mortgage. When that happens, they will process your loan and might even refund a portion of your fee at closing.
- Clear titles: All homes Owner Finance Homes offers for sale come with clear titles. We will work with you to make sure that title insurance is available for each new purchase to ensure you are fully protected.
- Moving assistance: Owner Finance Homes will provide you with information to make your move go as smoothly as possible. With your purchase you will receive a list of the major utility companies providing service in that area, information on schools from kindergarten up through high school, the closest hospitals, fire stations, and police stations, as well as other information that makes it easier to settle into your new home (provided for free upon request).
- Islamic Financing: Owner Finance Homes is also offering all our properties for sale with owner-financing that is compliant with Islamic rule, or Sharia‘a. We are offering the Ijara Owner Financing Program, an increasing balance co-ownership program. A portion of each payment is designated as rent, compensation for use of the home, and the remaining portion of the payment will increase the buyer’s ownership in the home. Over the term of the arrangement, the home-buyer purchases the entire ownership stake and becomes the sole owner of the home.
To begin the process of matching you with one of the homes in our inventory, we would like to gather some basic information.
How of a home much can you afford?
There are a couple of general industry guidelines that you can use to estimate how much of a home your current financial situation will allow you to purchase. These are general guidelines for you to use to set realistic expectations. Individual financial situations make yield greatly different results, so before you make any firm contractual offers on a home please check with us or your mortgage lender.
1. To get a quick idea of how much of a home you can afford, you can take your current gross annual income and multiply that by 2.5. Otherwise, if you are making $50,000 a year you should be able to afford to purchase a home in the area of $125,000.
2. The other general guideline is that your monthly mortgage payment (PITI, or principal and interest and taxes and insurance) of your home purchase will be in the range of one percent (1%) of the mortgage loan you will be receiving. Otherwise, if you find a house worth $150,000 and you are able to put down $15,000, then your monthly mortgage payment will be around $1,350 a month (or 1% of the mortgage loan amount of $135,000).
We are providing these guidelines to you so that you can begin to set realistic expectations as to the amount of home your current financial situation will allow you to purchase. These general guidelines do not constitute any form of offer or mortgage loan pre-qualification, please contact us if you have questions regarding your specific financial situation. You can reach us at ContactUs@OwnerFinanceOnline.com and we will gladly answer any and all questions you have.
Tell us about you…
We would like to know who you are. For this, we need your complete contact information and the best time to reach you.
Tell us about the home you are looking for…
Let us know your preferred number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and other specifics, so we can assess the homes in our inventory and help you select the right one. Even if we do not have the home you want right now, we might find one for sale in the near future and will contact you with those details. We also have a wide network of real estate investors and will often review their inventory to match a buyer with the right home. We do not charge you for this service.
Tell us about the numbers…
Let us know how much you can afford to spend on your new home, as well as what your credit score is. This allows us to match you with the perfect home. We will use this information to find the perfect home for you. When we locate any homes that match your criteria, one of our experienced investors will contact you immediately.
Go to our Buyer’s Questionnaire to get started now!