We Will Buy Your House, NOW!!!!
- We will give you an offer within 24 to 48 hours of you calling us.
- We will make all necessary repairs.
- We are able to close within 2 to 3 days.
If this is all the information you need, then go to our Seller’s Questionnaire to input your information and we will contact you within 24 to 48 hours, or as soon as we are able.
Are You Facing Foreclosure? Or Are You Just Interested in Selling Your House?
Owner Finance Homes would like to buy your house, regardless of why you are interested in selling. If you are facing foreclosure and believe this is your only choice, check The Ten Alternatives to Foreclosure, where we explain other options available to you. Some of these might not be the most attractive, but we want you to know you do have choices. Also we offer Fifteen Questions to Ask Before You Allow Anyone to Help You, critical questions that will let you know if you are dealing with a legitimate company or person, and whether someone is being fair and ethical with you. We also explain the foreclosure process and what to look for to avoid the many foreclosure rescue scams in the marketplace. Knowing what to ask will help you find legitimate companies with your best interest at heart. This information is offered as a public service by Owner Finance Homes, to help our clients and potential clients make better decisions for themselves and their families.
Owner Finance Homes Is Interested in Buying Your House.
Owner Finance Homes is buying houses in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex today, quickly, and with cash. Regardless of the reason you want to sell, Owner Finance Homes is interested in giving all due consideration to purchasing your house.
- You do not need to work with a real estate agent; selling your house directly to us can save you as much as six or seven percent in commissions.
- You do not have to worry about fees or commissions; Owner Finance Homes provides you a no-obligation offer for your house and NEVER charges you fees or commissions.
- You do not have to worry about whether your house will sell; we can offer to buy your house and close quickly.
- You do not need to make repairs; we can take your house as is and will handle the repairs.
- You do not need to face the prospect of foreclosure alone; we can and want to help you. Often we can talk with the lender and reach an agreement to postpone foreclosure, giving you time to make other arrangements such as selling your house to us.
To begin that process, we would like to gather some basic information.
Tell us about you…
We would like to know who you are. For this, we need your complete contact information and the best time to reach you.
Tell us about your property…
We need to know a little about the property you would like to sell us. Owner Finance Homes would like the full address and description of the property, and the cost of any needed repairs.
Tell us about the numbers…
Tell us what you think the house is worth and how much you owe against the property.
If the payments are not current…
Many reasons can cause someone to fall behind on payments, most of them to no fault of the owner. If you are behind on your payments, let us know how many and what that amount is for each loan you have against the house. Also, have you received the Notice of Default? If so, what is the foreclosure date? This information will help ensure we complete the potential purchase of your house prior to that date.
Other important information…
Finally, Owner Finance Homes wants to know why you are interested in selling your house. If we can make you an all-cash offer with a quick closing date, what is the least amount you would be willing to accept for your house? We would also like to know if you have listed your property with a realtor and for how long, as well as any other information you feel is important. With this information, we can begin the process of evaluating the purchase of your house. An experienced Owner Finance Homes real estate investor will contact you within 24 to 48 hours to discuss our next steps.