When you decide to take a vacation, the first and sometimes most challenging part of the trip is figuring out where to go. Once you decide on the location, the next step is choosing how you are going to get there. Will you drive, fly, or take a train? Company principals, by the same token, must decide where the organization is going and how it is going to get there. These two choices form the basis—the company road map—that helps everyone involved stay on track and moving in the right direction. The company Vision Statement describes the destination, the kind of world the company is dedicated to living in and is committed to creating for everyone, similar to deciding your vacation location. The Mission Statement then describes how the company is going to accomplish this, similar to choosing what form of transportation to use for our vacation plans.
Our Vision Statement
We live in a world where everyone embodies the highest values imaginable, where the depth and richness of intimate relationships are the most highly valued and sought-after achievements, where everyone expresses and experiences themselves with outrageous generosity, and where we all recognize and acknowledge each others’ divine magnificence in every moment.
Our Mission Statement
Partnering with people, we help them achieve full freedom and richness in life.
Owner Finance Homes’ Core Values
We conduct our business using three operating principles as the measuring stick from which we conduct every transaction for Owner Finance Homes. We are always present to these core values, constantly measuring each transaction to ensure it upholds these commitments.
- Absolute integrity, what does that mean? We are living in absolute integrity when we feel alive, vibrant, powerful, joyful, happy, and are making a huge, compelling contribution to everyone in our lives.
- Every situation and transaction we create is a win-win for everyone involved. If a situation or interaction presents itself outside of this commitment, we choose not to partake. No one is ever taken advantage of, even those who would consciously attempt to make that choice for themselves. We will never put a price on our integrity and or reputation.
- We believe that every thing that we have is a Gift from God (or whatever one may choose to call the Creator), and as such, we have a sacred responsibility to share those Gifts with those less fortunate. We donate at least ten percent of all our profits to help those less fortunate.
What is integrity? People seem to throw that word around without knowing what it means. It is tough to define, and even tougher to describe. Owner Finance Homes’ definition of integrity is:
- Being truthful and honest: There are no exceptions; we embrace the truth and are always absolutely honest, always.
- Hiding nothing: We are always open and transparent with what we are doing and why we are doing it.
- Always keeping our word: We keep our agreements, doing what we said we would do, when we said we would do it, doing what others expect of us even when we did not explicitly agree to it, and immediately communicating openly to all parties if we are not able to honor any part of our commitment.
- Always taking responsibility for ourselves, our actions, and/or our words: We never blame or complain to or about others, we openly admit our faults, and we diligently strive for continual self-improvement.
- Doing all work with excellence, completely, to the best of our ability, as it was meant to be done.
Embracing and living by this definition of integrity allows us not only to provide excellent service to all our clients, but also to show the utmost respect and honor to ourselves and others. At the end of each business day, we can go home feeling proud that we did the right thing in every situation, and we modeled the kind of people we strive to be.
Everyone working for Owner Finance Homes reads, understands, and agrees to conduct themselves according to our Vision and Mission Statements and Core Values. If at any time, in any situation, you believe an individual associated with Owner Finance Homes, including our president, is not honoring our Mission, Vision, or Core Values, we want to know about it. Our president will personally investigate every situation and take appropriate action. You may contact him at 972.302.9672 and/or at Grant@OwnerFinanceOnline.com.